04/25/20192019 MCAA Career Symposium
04/17/2019PhD Grant for Mds & PharmDs
Postulez maintenant !
- Train at Institut Curie
- About us
- Young researcher travel grant
Institut Curie and Sorbonne Université (SU) organize their 10th International Developmental Biology course.
The programme is proposed in two versions:
- a 4.5 week-long course including 3 weeks of practicals and 10 days of lectures (limited to 18 students, September 16 - October 16)
- a 10 day-long version including only the lectures (limited to 35, October 7-17)
Students will present scientific articles related to the topics discussed.
Students and lecturers will have the opportunity to meet during an informal coffee break/lunch every day.
The aim of the programme is to provide the participants a comprehensive coverage of the paradigms, problems and technologies of modern Developmental Biology paying particular attention to stem cells.
Training in theoretical and experimental aspects of normal and abnormal development is developed through a variety of embryonic systems using state-of-the-art instrumentation and methodology.
September 16 - October 5, 2019 ( 3 weeks)
Sorbonne Université, 4 place Jussieu - 75005 Paris
October 7-16, 2019 (10 days)
Institut Curie, 26 rue d'Ulm - 75005 Paris
No registration fees are requested.
However, accommodation and meals are at the charge of participant.
We can book for you accommodation in an apart hotel:
- 4.5 week course: one room flat: around 1400 euros / 2 room-flat to share with another student: around 900 euros per student
- 10 day-seminars only: one room flat: around 600 euros / 2 room-flat to share with another student: 450 euros per student
Students will be selected on their university scientific background and their motivation to attend the course.
Cette liste d'intervenants n'est pas définitive
Allison Bardin - Institut Curie, Paris
Yohanns Bellaïche - Institut Curie, Paris
Claire Fournier-Thibault - UPMC, Paris
Jean-Léon Maître - Institut Curie, Paris
Muriel Umbhauer - UPMC, Paris