Internship in a research team
Each year around fifty master’s program students affiliated with various partner universities do their training within our laboratories. If you are interested in an internship at the Research Center, contact the team of your choice directly and/or consult their offers posted on the partner university sites.
applying for M2 funding for Physicians, Pharmacists & other Health Professionals
Candidates should contact one of Institut Curie's research teams to develop a project proposal.
Upon selection by the future supervisor, candidates will submit their application online.
Application deadline May 31, 2023.
- Candidates must have finished medical school and be engaged in medical training (either residency or fellowship)
- Candidates must show an oncological pathway or orientation in their career.
- The scientific project must be conceived together with a scientist and/or a clinician of Institut Curie.
- The scientific project may be a medico-scientific project, conceived together by a scientist and a clinician, however this is not mandatory.
- It is compulsory to apply also to other financing organisms.
- Medical students are not eligible for this program
The candidate should provide in collaboration with her/his future supervisor, on the application platform that will be available mid April on this webpage::
- A letter of motivation for the project (one page, in english)
- A CV
- A summary of the M2 project (max 3 pages, in english)
- A list of the most important publications / patents of the future supervisor for the past five years
- An acceptance letter from the hosting lab director, including the type of interview conducted with the candidate (meeting, phone, etc.)
- 1 letter of recommendation from previous supervisors (MDs or researchers), with a comment on practical trainings, if applicable
- An acceptance letter of the clinician partner of the project, if applicable
- University grades transcripts illustrating the academic background.If they are not available upon submission, they might be requested prior to the signature of the work contract
- The MD diploma and medical speciality diploma (if already awarded)
The financial support includes the gross salary and the employer's contribution. It amounts to 50,000 euros per year for interns and junior doctors and 65,000 euros per year for university hospital assistant doctors or pharmacists (AHU) or head of clinic assistant (CCA)
A scientific committee will select the candidates based upon their application, their previous academic performance and the scientific potential of both the candidate and the host laboratory.
The selection results will be available by end of July 2023.
It is compulsory to apply also to other financing organisms
The non-exhaustive list below indicates some of the main calls and financing sources:
- Fondation ARC: Master 2 & PhD.
- FRM: Master 2 & PhD.
- AAIHP: Master 2.
- Concours de l’année Médaille (APHP : the application documents (dossiers de candidatures)
- Année Recherche
- Groupe Pasteur Mutualité: Fonds de dotation Villa M