04/25/20192019 MCAA Career Symposium
04/17/2019PhD Grant for Mds & PharmDs
Postulez maintenant !
- Train at Institut Curie
- About us
- Young researcher travel grant
Genome instability is a hallmark of cancer cells but also a cause of genetic diseases in humans. Our understanding of the causal relationships between genome instability and the development of human diseases rely on our knowledge of the fundamental mechanisms of DNA metabolism, including spatial genome organization to genome expression and regulation during development or in response to environmental stress.
The dysfunctions of basic mechanisms linked to genome metabolism underlie human diseases including cancer.
- Gain knowledge of mechanisms ensuring genome stability, from fundamental molecular pathways (DNA replication, repair, transcription, genome organization) up to large scale approaches (molecular signature using NGS and proteomic).
- Highlight how a research continuum, from basic research to clinical and translational research, provides opportunities to solve human health issues.
- Encourage the students to speak. Students will ensure the moderator role and introduce speakers + elevator speech
Train students to the evaluation process by awarding themselves the poster price.
- Elevator speech
- Poster Session
- CRISPR Technologies
- Basics mechanisms for maintaining genome stability (repair, replication, DNA damage signaling, spatial genome organization)
- Dysfunction of these pathways in human diseases (cancer, aging, immunodeficiency).
- Molecular signature of Genome Instability
- The DNA Damage Response as anti-cancer therapeutic targets and tools for diagnostic/prognostic.