Internship in a research team
Each year around fifty master’s program students affiliated with various partner universities do their training within our laboratories. If you are interested in an internship at the Research Center, contact the team of your choice directly and/or consult their offers posted on the partner university sites.
Since 2010, Institut Curie grants have been awarded to Residents or Assistants wishing to undergo a Master 2 in a laboratory at the Research Center or the transfer department. These grants are awarded following a selection by an expert committee comprising physicians and researchers.
The candidate should provide in collaboration with her/his future supervisor:
- A letter of motivation for the project (one page)
- A CV
- official university grade transcripts
- MD diploma and medical speciality diploma (if already awarded)
- at least 1 letter of recommendation from a previous supervisor, (MD or researcher)
- A summary of the thesis project (max 2 pages)
- A short CV of the future supervisor
- An acceptance letter from the hosting lab director, including the type of interview conducted with the candidate (meeting, phone, etc.)
- An acceptance letter of the clinician partner of the project, if applicable
Opening of the call: April 16, 2019
Deadline for applications: May 31, 2019
Click HERE for the application form